Thursday, December 8, 2011

Measuring Keurig's Ultimate B66 Power Usage


As I was taping this video, I suddenly realized why it was using little power during the pump usage. I had forgot, at the time, that the pumps use little real power, and hence why the meter only showed 5 watts while making coffee and pumping water. The meter does show reactive power (VA), but I didn't record it in this video. I received a Kill-A-Watt EZ power meter in the mail, today from Amazon. It shows how the coffee pot uses 1.4kW while heating the water to 192 degrees Fahrenheit, and also during coffee brewing, for short periods. It sometimes spikes to 500 watts during coffee brewing.

Coupon Frederick Cooper Lamps Poulan Pro Guide Power Washer Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links